Ideal (and Real) Types of Welfare State
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barr, Nicholas, 1992. "Economic Theory and the Welfare State: A Survey and Interpretation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 741-803, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta Simões & Adelaide Duarte & João Sousa Andrade, 2014. "Assessing the Impact of the Welfare State on Economic Growth: A Survey of Recent Developments," GEMF Working Papers 2014-20, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Martin Kahanec, 2011. "The Practice of Minority Integration in the European Union: What Works," Chapters, in: Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann (ed.),Ethnic Diversity in European Labor Markets, chapter 3, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dieckhoener, Caroline & Peichl, Andreas, 2009.
"Financing Social Security: Simulating Different Welfare State Systems for Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4135, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Caroline Dieckhoener & Andreas Peichl, 2009. "Financing Social Security: Simulating Different Welfare State Systems for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 180, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dieckhoener, Caroline & Peichl, Andreas, 2009. "Financing social security: simulating different welfare state systems for Germany," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/09, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões & João Sousa Andrade, 2014. "Estado Social, Quantis, Não-Linearidades e Desempenho Económico: Uma Avaliação Empírica," GEMF Working Papers 2014-21, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Manuela Arcanjo, 2009. "The Reform of Unemployment Protection Insurance, 1993-2007: the Erosion of Legislated Rights in France, Germany, Portugal and Spain," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Manuela Arcanjo, 2009. "Regimes and Reform of Welfare State: the Classification of ten European Countries in 1990 and 2006," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/34, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare state; welfare regimes; typology; social policy; social security; comparative research.;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp62006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.