Vertical Linkages and Multinational Plant Size
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Belleflamme, Paul & Picard, Pierre & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2000. "An Economic Theory of Regional Clusters," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 158-184, July.
- Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J., 1999.
"Foreign direct investment as a catalyst for industrial development,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 335-356, February.
- James R. Markusen & Anthony J. Venables, 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment as a Catalyst for Industrial Development," NBER Working Papers 6241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peng, Shin-Kun & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Wang, Ping, 2006.
"Economic integration and agglomeration in a middle product economy,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 1-25, November.
- Peng, Shin-Kun & Thisse, Jacques-François & Wang, Ping, 2004. "Economic Integration and Agglomeration in a Middle Product Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 4441, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- PENG, Shin-Kun & THISSE, Jacques-Françiois & WANG, Ping, 2006. "Economic integration and agglomeration in a middle product economy," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1878, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Shin-Kun Peng & Jacques-François Thisse & Ping Wang, 2005. "Economic Integration and Agglomeration in a Middle Product Economy," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 05-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- PENG, Shin-Kun & THISSE, Jacques-François & WANG, Ping, 2004. "Economic integration and agglomeration in a middle product economy," CORE Discussion Papers 2004015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Venables, Anthony J, 1996.
"Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 341-359, May.
- Anthony J. Venables, 1993. "Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0137, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1993. "Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp302009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.