Okun's Law, Creation of Money and the Decomposition of the Rate of Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mussard, Stéphane & Philippe, Bernard, 2009. "Okun's law, creation of money and the decomposition of the rate of unemployment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 7-9, January.
- Stéphane Mussard & Bernard Philippe, 2006. "Okun’s Law, Creation of Money and the Decomposition of the Rate of Unemployment," Cahiers de recherche 06-20, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mussard, Stephane & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2006. "On multi-decomposition of the aggregate Malmquist productivity index," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 436-443, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durech, Richard & Minea, Alexandru & Mustea, Lavinia & Slusna, Lubica, 2014.
"Regional evidence on Okun's Law in Czech Republic and Slovakia,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 57-65.
- Richard Durech & Alexandru Minea & Lavinia Teodora Mustea & Lubica Slusna, 2014. "Regional evidence on Okun's Law in Czech Republic and Slovakia," Post-Print halshs-01019147, HAL.
- Kovács Ildikó & Marton Noémi & Patka Kinga & Páll Katalin, 2010. "The Determinats Of The Unemployment Rate - Empirical Evidence From Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 277-282, December.
- Mussard, Stéphane & Philippe, Bernard, 2011.
"On the links between unemployment rate, monetary creation and the value-added sharing,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 767-774, May.
- Bernard Philippe & Stéphane Mussard, 2010. "On the Links Between Unemployment Rate, Monetary Creation and the Value-added Sharing," Cahiers de recherche 10-05, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
KeywordsCreation of Money ; Decomposition ; GDP ; Rate of Unemployement;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-12-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2006-12-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-12-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:iriswp:2006-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Van Kerm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .