On the links between unemployment rate, monetary creation and the value-added sharing
In this paper, we investigate the analytical links between the rate of unemployment, monetary creation and how individuals share the value added in an economy with three types of agents: capital owners, managers and employees. This relationship relies on the fact that the rate of unemployment depends on many macroeconomic characteristics such as: creation of money, external balance of goods and services and mark-up pricing. The latter being decomposed into the expected margin rate and the growth rate of the unitary wage cost that characterize the primary value-added sharing.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Bourghelle & O. Brandouy & R. Gillet & A. Orlean, 2005.
"Croyances, représentations collectives et conventions en finance,"
- David Bourghelle & Olivier Brandouy & Roland Gillet & André Orléan, 2005. "Croyances, représentations collectives et conventions en finance," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14357, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mussard, Stéphane & Philippe, Bernard, 2009.
"Okun's law, creation of money and the decomposition of the rate of unemployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 7-9, January.
- Stéphane Mussard & Bernard Philippe, 2006. "Okun’s Law, Creation of Money and the Decomposition of the Rate of Unemployment," Cahiers de recherche 06-20, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Mussard, Stéphane & Philippe, Bernard, 2006. "Okun's Law, Creation of Money and the Decomposition of the Rate of Unemployment," IRISS Working Paper Series 2006-08, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Marc Lavoie, 2006. "Do Heterodox Theories Have Anything in Common? A Post-Keynesian Point of View," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar, vol. 3(1), pages 87â€“112.
- Stéphane Mussard & Bernard Philippe, 2010.
"Déséquilibres, système bancaire et chômage involontaire,"
10-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2010.
- Stéphane Mussard & Bernard Philippe, 2010. "Déséquilibres, système bancaire et chômage involontaire," Cahiers de recherche 10-26, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:28:y:2011:i:3:p:767-774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.