Déséquilibres, système bancaire et chômage involontaire
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stéphane Mussard & Bernard Philippe, 2010. "Déséquilibres, système bancaire et chômage involontaire," Working Papers 10-12, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mussard, Stéphane & Philippe, Bernard, 2011.
"On the links between unemployment rate, monetary creation and the value-added sharing,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 767-774, May.
- Bernard Philippe & Stéphane Mussard, 2010. "On the Links Between Unemployment Rate, Monetary Creation and the Value-added Sharing," Cahiers de recherche 10-05, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
KeywordsChômage involontaire; déséquilibre; Hicks; Keynes; système bancaire;
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:10-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .