SOR models and Ethnicity data in LIS and LES : country by country report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George J. Borjas, 1992. "Ethnic Capital and Intergenerational Mobility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 123-150.
- John Hendrickx, 2001. "Special restrictions in multinomial logistic regression," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(56).
- Stewart, Mark B, 1983.
"Racial Discrimination and Occupational Attainment in Britain,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(371), pages 521-541, September.
- Mark B. Stewart, 1982. "Racial Discrimination and Occupational Attainment in Britain," Working Papers 538, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1978. "The Effect of Americanization on the Earnings of Foreign-born Men," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 897-921, October.
- O'Reilly, Jacqueline, 1996. "Theoretical considerations in cross-national employment research," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 96-203, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Ganzeboom, H.B.G. & de Graaf, P.M. & Treiman, D.J. & de Leeuw, J., 1992. "A standard international socio-economic index of occupational status," WORC Paper 85970031-d601-46e3-befb-1, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Green, David A, 1999. "Immigrant Occupational Attainment: Assimilation and Mobility over Time," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 49-79, January.
- McDonald, James Ted & Worswick, Christopher, 1999. "The Earnings of Immigrant Men in Australia: Assimilation, Cohort Effects, and Macroeconomic Conditions," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(228), pages 49-62, March.
- Jacqueline O'Reilly, 1996. "Theoretical Considerations in Cross-National Employment Research," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 1(1), pages 1-2.
- Mayhew, K & Rosewell, B, 1978. "Immigrants and Occupational Crowding in Great Britain," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 40(3), pages 223-248, August.
- Peter Elias, 1997. "Occupational Classification (ISCO-88): Concepts, Methods, Reliability, Validity and Cross-National Comparability," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 20, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:iriswp:2001-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Van Kerm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.