SOR models and Ethnicity data in LIS and LES : country by country report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Hendrickx, 2001. "Special restrictions in multinomial logistic regression," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(56).
- Stewart, Mark B, 1983.
"Racial Discrimination and Occupational Attainment in Britain,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(371), pages 521-541, September.
- Mark B. Stewart, 1982. "Racial Discrimination and Occupational Attainment in Britain," Working Papers 538, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1978. "The Effect of Americanization on the Earnings of Foreign-born Men," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 897-921, October.
- O'Reilly, Jacqueline, 1996. "Theoretical considerations in cross-national employment research," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 96-203, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Ganzeboom, H.B.G. & de Graaf, P.M. & Treiman, D.J. & de Leeuw, J., 1992. "A standard international socio-economic index of occupational status," WORC Paper 85970031-d601-46e3-befb-1, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Jacqueline O'Reilly, 1996. "Theoretical Considerations in Cross-National Employment Research," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 1(1), pages 1-2.
- George J. Borjas, 1992. "Ethnic Capital and Intergenerational Mobility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 123-150.
- Green, David A, 1999. "Immigrant Occupational Attainment: Assimilation and Mobility over Time," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 49-79, January.
- McDonald, James Ted & Worswick, Christopher, 1999. "The Earnings of Immigrant Men in Australia: Assimilation, Cohort Effects, and Macroeconomic Conditions," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(228), pages 49-62, March.
- Mayhew, K & Rosewell, B, 1978. "Immigrants and Occupational Crowding in Great Britain," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 40(3), pages 223-248, August.
- Peter Elias, 1997. "Occupational Classification (ISCO-88): Concepts, Methods, Reliability, Validity and Cross-National Comparability," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 20, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:iriswp:2001-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Van Kerm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .