Disparities in Regular Health Care Utilisation in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sirven, Nicolas & Or, Zeynep, 2010. "Disparities in Regular Health Care Utilisation in Europe," MEA discussion paper series 10231, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Cristina Masseria, 2004. "Income-Related Inequality in the Use of Medical Care in 21 OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carrieri, V. & Wuebker, A., 2014.
"Does the letter matter (and for everyone)? Quasi-experimental evidence on the effects of home invitation on mammography uptake,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
14/11, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Carrieri, Vincenzo & Wuebker, Ansgar, 2014. "Does the Letter Matter (and for Everyone)? - Quasi-experimental Evidence on the Effects of Home Invitation on Mammography Uptake," Ruhr Economic Papers 491, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Catherine Pollak, 2012. "Employed and Happy despite Weak Health? Labour Market Participation and Job Quality of Older Workers with Disabilities," Working Papers DT45, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Mar 2012.
- Luiz Andrade & Catherine Sermet & Sylvain Pichetti, 2016.
"Entry time effects and follow-on drug competition,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(1), pages 45-60, January.
- Luiz Flavio Andrade, 2011. "Entry time effects and follow on drug competition," Post-Print halshs-00658247, HAL.
- Luiz Flavio Andrade, 2012. "Entry Time Effects and Follow-on Drugs Competition," Working Papers DT49, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Luiz Flavio Andrade & Catherine Sermet & Sylvain Pichetti, 2016. "Entry time effects and follow-on drug competition," Post-Print halshs-01156509, HAL.
- Vincenzo Carrieri & Ansgar Wuebker, 2014. "Does the Letter Matter (and for Everyone)? - Quasi-experimental Evidence on the Eff ects of Home Invitation on Mammography Uptake," Ruhr Economic Papers 0491, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Mohamed Ali Ben Halima & Thierry Debrand & Camille Regaert, 2012. "Sick Leaves: Understanding Disparities Between French Departments," Working Papers DT50, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Catherine Pollak & Nicolas Sirven, 2012. "Active Ageing Beyond the Labour Market: Evidence on Work Environment Motivations," Working Papers DT48, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised May 2012.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0491 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schulz, Erika & Coda Moscarola, Flavia & Golinowska, Stanisława & Radvansky, Marek & Geyer, Johannes, 2013. "Impact of Ageing on Curative Health Care Workforce in Selected EU Countries," EconStor Preprints 128601, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsHealthcare; Social inequalities; Welfare state; Multi-level models; Lifespan analysis; International comparisons.;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irh:wpaper:dt37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacques Harrouin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credefr.html .