En quoi le concept de RSE peut-il contribuer au renouvellement des politiques de ressources humaines ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buti,Marco & Deroose,Servaas & Gaspar,Vitor & Martins,JoÃ£o Nogueira (ed.), 2010. "The Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9789279098420.
- Heledd Jenkins, 2006. "Small Business Champions for Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 241-256, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-587 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marie José Scotto & Hervé Tiffon & André Boyer & Nadia Daecken, 2014. "De la diversité des âges à la gestion intergénérationnelle : Le développement des politiques intergénérationnelles dans les entreprises en France Le cas de trois banques Françaises," Working Papers 2014-135, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Marie-Josée SCOTTO & Dominique BONET FERNANDEZ & Hervé TIFFON, 2014. "Le rôle des évaluations externes dans le développement des politiques RSE en France : Quel crédit pour les Prix ?," Working Papers 2014-134, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable Development; Corporate Social Responsibility; Human Resources Management; Values; Social-organizational-economic efficiency.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2014-03-30 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.