The MDGs and pro-poor polices: related but not synonymous
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published by UNDP - International Poverty Centre, November 2004, pages 1-28|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.ipc-undp.org|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gabriela Inchauste, 2002. "Poverty and Social Impact Analysis in PRGF-Supported Programs," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 02/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Frances Stewart, 1993.
"Two errors of targeting,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(5), pages 459-496, 09.
- Nancy Birdsall, 2002. "From Social Policy to an Open-Economy Social Contract in Latin America," Working Papers 21, Center for Global Development.
- Richard Jolly, 2004. "Global Development Goals: the United Nations experience," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 69-95.
- Jonathan Temple, 1999. "The New Growth Evidence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 112-156, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.