Poverty, Growth and Income Distribution in Lebanon
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 1998.
"Are there dynamic gains from a poor-area development program?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 65-85, January.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 1996. "Are there dynamic gains from a poor-area development program?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1695, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1995. "Growth and poverty: Evidence for developing countries in the 1980s," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 411-417, June.
- Datt, Gaurav*Ravallion, Martin, 1990. "Regional disparities, targeting, and poverty in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 375, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:01:y:2009:i:02:n:s1793812009000139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruble, Isabella & Karaki, Sami, 2013. "Introducing mandatory standards for select household appliances in Lebanon: A cost-benefit analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 608-617.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:02:y:2010:i:01:n:s1793812010000174 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Growth and Income Distribution in Lebanon;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:cstudy:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.