Política Monetaria bajo Incertidumbre: Reflexiones después de Jackson Hole 2003
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Publication status:||Published as "Política Monetaria Bajo Incertidumbre: Reflexiones después de Jackson Hole 2003", Estudios Públicos Nº 95, Invierno, 2004.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avda. Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.uc.cl
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Taylor, John B., 1998.
"The Robustness and Efficiency of Monetary Policy Rules as Guidelines for Interest Rate Setting by the European Central Bank,"
649, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Taylor, John B., 1999. "The robustness and efficiency of monetary policy rules as guidelines for interest rate setting by the European central bank," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 655-679, June.
- Laurence Ball & Robert R Tchaidze, 2001.
"The Fed and the New Economy,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
465, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1997.
"The science of monetary policy: A new Keynesian perspective,"
Economics Working Papers
356, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 1999.
- Mark Gertler & Jordi Gali & Richard Clarida, 1999. "The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1999. "The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 2139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clarida, R. & Gali, J. & Gertler, M., 1999. "The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective," Working Papers 99-13, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1999. "The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective," NBER Working Papers 7147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 1998.
"Monetary policy evaluation with noisy information,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1998-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2004.
"Choosing the Federal Reserve Chair: Lessons from History,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 129-162, Winter.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2003. "Choosing the Federal Reserve Chair: Lessons from History," NBER Working Papers 10161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1985. "The Optimal Degree of Commitment to an Intermediate Monetary Target," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(4), pages 1169-1189.
- Taylor, John B, 1979. "Estimation and Control of a Macroeconomic Model with Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1267-1286, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.