Milton Friedman on Freedom
- Milton Friedman
- John B. Taylor
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mes:ijpoec:v:43:y:2014:i:3:p:70-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carl Walsh, 2015. "Goals and Rules in Central Bank Design," CESifo Working Paper Series 5293, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jiang, Lei, 2014. "Stock liquidity and the Taylor rule," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 202-214.
- Arne Heise, 2014.
"The Future of Economics in a Lakatos–Bourdieu Framework,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 70-93, July.
- Heise, Arne, 2014. "The Future of Economics in a Lakatos–Bourdieu Framework," MPRA Paper 80024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murray, Christian J. & Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Papell, David H., 2015. "Markov Switching And The Taylor Principle," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(04), pages 913-930, June.
- John B. Taylor, 2017.
"Rules Versus Discretion: Assessing the Debate Over the Conduct of Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
24149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Taylor, 2018. "Rules Verus Discretion: Assessing the Debate Over the Conduct of Monetary Policy," Economics Working Papers 18102, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Klaus Neusser, 2018. "The New Keynesian Model with Stochastically Varying Policies," Diskussionsschriften dp1801, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Carl E. Walsh, 2015. "Day Two Keynote Address: Goals and Rules in Central Bank Design," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(4), pages 295-352, September.
- Käfer Benjamin, 2014. "The Taylor Rule and Financial Stability – A Literature Review with Application for the Eurozone," Review of Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 65(2), pages 159-192, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hoo:books1:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hostaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.