How Can Central Banks Deliver Credible Commitment and Be â€œEmergency Institutionsâ€ ?
In: Central Bank Governance & Oversight Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lena Huldén & Ross McKitrick & Larry Huldén, 2014.
"Average household size and the eradication of malaria,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 177(3), pages 725-742, June.
- Lena Hulden & Ross McKitrick & Larry Hulden, 2012. "Average Household Size and the Eradication of Malaria," Working Papers 1203, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Gruen, David & Pagan, Adrian & Thompson, Christopher, 1999. "The Phillips curve in Australia," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 223-258, October.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Wilmar Cabrera & Esteban Gómez & Juan Carlos Mendoza, 2013.
"Tasa de interés de largo plazo, interés técnico y pasivo pensional,"
Borradores de Economia
796, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Wilmar Cabrera & Esteban Gómez & Juan Carlos Mendoza, 2013. "Tasa de interés de largo plazo, interés técnico y pasivo pensional," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011101, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hoo:bookch:4-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hostaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.