Fractional Response Models - A Replication Exercise of Papke and Wooldridge (1996)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2012. "Fractional Response Models - A Replication Exercise of Papke and Wooldridge (1996)," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 6(3), September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999.
"A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-533, May.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1995. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," Electronic Working Papers 95-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1997.
- Joaquim J.S. Ramalho & Jacinto Vidigal da Silva, 2009.
"A two-part fractional regression model for the financial leverage decisions of micro, small, medium and large firms,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 621-636.
- Joaquim J.S. Ramalho & Jacinto Vidigal da Silva, 2006. "A two-part fractional regression model for the financial leverage decisions of micro, small, medium and large firms," Economics Working Papers 9_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Papke, Leslie E. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Panel data methods for fractional response variables with an application to test pass rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 121-133, July.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho & José M.R. Murteira, 2011.
"Alternative Estimating And Testing Empirical Strategies For Fractional Regression Models,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 19-68, February.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho & José M.R. Murteira, 2009. "Alternative estimating and testing empirical strategies for fractional regression models," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_08, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, April.
- Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Ulrich, 1995. "An Econometric Model of the Two-Part Decisionmaking Process in the Demand for Health Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(2), pages 339-361.
- Papke, Leslie E & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M, 1996.
"Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(K) Plan Participation Rates,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 619-632, Nov.-Dec..
- Leslie E. Papke & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 1993. "Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(k) Plan Participation Rates," NBER Technical Working Papers 0147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2012.
"Firm Growth, European Industry Dynamics and Domestic Business Cycles,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 59(3), pages 316-337, July.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2009. "Firm growth, European industry dynamics and domestic business cycles," Working Papers 2009-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2010. "Firm Growth, European Industry Dynamics and Domestic Business Cycles," WIFO Working Papers 377, WIFO.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2010. "Firm growth, European industry dynamics and domestic business cycles," FIW Working Paper series 055, FIW.
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2014.
"Two-Part Models for Fractional Responses Defined as Ratios of Integers,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-22, September.
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2014. "Two-Part Models for Fractional Responses Defined as Ratios of Integers," WIFO Working Papers 472, WIFO.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Zohair, Mohammad, 2014. "Subnational Export Performance and Determinants: Evidence from Two Indian States," MPRA Paper 60029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40812-016-0061-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0660-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Spyros Arvanitis & Florian Seliger, 2014. "Imitation versus innovation," KOF Working papers 14-367, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Ogundari, Kolawole, 2014. "The Paradigm of Agricultural Efficiency and its Implication on Food Security in Africa: What Does Meta-analysis Reveal?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 690-702.
- Iza Lejárraga & Harald Oberhofer, 2015. "Performance of small- and medium-sized enterprises in services trade: evidence from French firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 673-702, October.
- Peter H. Egger & Michaela Kesina, 2014. "Financial Constraints and the Extensive and Intensive Margin of Firm Exports: Panel Data Evidence from China," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 625-639, November.
- Pericoli, F.M. & Pierucci, E. & Ventura, L., 2013. "Cross-border equity portfolio choices and the diversification motive: A fractional regression approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 282-286.
- Xie, Qunyong, 2017. "Firm age, marketization, and entry mode choices of emerging economy firms: Evidence from listed firms in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 372-385.
More about this item
KeywordsReplication Exercise; Fractional Response Models; Two-Part Models; Monte Carlo Simulation.;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inn:wpaper:2009-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janette Walde). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fuibkat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.