Estimating the Indian natural interest rate and evaluating policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mesonnier, Jean-Stephane & Renne, Jean-Paul, 2007.
"A time-varying "natural" rate of interest for the euro area,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 1768-1784, October.
- Jean-Stephane Mesonnier & Jean-Paul Renne, 2004. "A Time Varying Natural Rate of Interest for the Euro Area," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 42, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Ashima Goyal & Shruti Tripathi, 2011. "New Keynesian aggregate supply in the tropics: food prices, wages and inflation," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(4), pages 330-354.
- Goyal, Ashima, 2011.
"A general equilibrium open economy model for emerging markets: Monetary policy with a dualistic labor market,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1392-1404, May.
- Ashima Goyal, 2007. "A General Equilibrium Open Economy Model for Emerging Markets - Monetary Policy with a Dualistic Labor Market," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22377, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ashima Goyal, 2007. "A General equilibrium open economy model for emerging markets: Monetary policy with a dualistic labor market," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ashima Goyal & Sanchit Arora, 2012. "Deriving India's Potential growth from theory and structure," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-018, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ashima Goyal, 2009.
"The Natural Interest Rate In Emerging Markets,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: New And Enduring Themes In Development Economics, chapter 15, pages 333-368
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ashima Goyal, 2008. "The Natural interest rate in emerging markets," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-014, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ashima Goyal, 2008. "The Natural Interest Rate in Emerging Markets," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22379, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ashima Goyal, 2008. "The Natural Interest Rate in Emerging Markets," Working Papers id:1675, eSocialSciences.
- Thomas Laubach & John C. Williams, 2003.
"Measuring the Natural Rate of Interest,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 1063-1070, November.
- Thomas Laubach and John C. Williams, 2001. "Measuring the Natural Rate of Interest," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 35, Society for Computational Economics.
- Thomas Laubach & John C. Williams, 2001. "Measuring the natural rate of interest," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Bhaskar Dutta & Tridip Ray & E Somanathan (ed.), 2009. "New and Enduring Themes in Development Economics," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 7207.
- Michel Juillard & Charles Freedman & Dmitry Korshunov & Douglas Laxton & Ondrej Kamenik & Ioan Carabenciov & Igor Ermolaev & Jared Laxton, 2008. "A Small Quarterly Multi-Country Projection Model with Financial-Real Linkages and Oil Prices," IMF Working Papers 08/280, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng Zhu, 2016. "Understanding the changing equilibrium real interest rates in Asia-Pacific," BIS Working Papers 567, Bank for International Settlements.
- Feng Zhu, 2016. "A spectral perspective on natural interest rates in Asia-Pacific: changes and possible drivers," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Expanding the boundaries of monetary policy in Asia and the Pacific, volume 88, pages 63-149 Bank for International Settlements.
- Harendra Behera & Sitikantha Pattanaik & Rajesh Kavediya, 2015. "Natural Interest Rate: Assessing the Stance of Indiaâ€™s Monetary Policy under Uncertainty," Working Papers id:7654, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural interest rate; potential output; Kalman filter; monetary policy;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2013-017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.