Estimating the Indian natural interest rate and evaluating policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mesonnier, Jean-Stephane & Renne, Jean-Paul, 2007.
"A time-varying "natural" rate of interest for the euro area,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 1768-1784, October.
- Jean-Stephane Mesonnier & Jean-Paul Renne, 2004. "A Time Varying Natural Rate of Interest for the Euro Area," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 42, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Ashima Goyal & Shruti Tripathi, 2011. "New Keynesian aggregate supply in the tropics: food prices, wages and inflation," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(4), pages 330-354.
- Goyal, Ashima, 2011.
"A general equilibrium open economy model for emerging markets: Monetary policy with a dualistic labor market,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1392-1404, May.
- Ashima Goyal, 2007. "A General Equilibrium Open Economy Model for Emerging Markets - Monetary Policy with a Dualistic Labor Market," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22377, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ashima Goyal, 2007. "A General equilibrium open economy model for emerging markets: Monetary policy with a dualistic labor market," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ashima Goyal & Sanchit Arora, 2012. "Deriving India's Potential growth from theory and structure," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-018, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ashima Goyal, 2009.
"The Natural Interest Rate In Emerging Markets,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: New And Enduring Themes In Development Economics, chapter 15, pages 333-368
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ashima Goyal, 2008. "The Natural interest rate in emerging markets," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-014, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ashima Goyal, 2008. "The Natural Interest Rate in Emerging Markets," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22379, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ashima Goyal, 2008. "The Natural Interest Rate in Emerging Markets," Working Papers id:1675, eSocialSciences.
- Thomas Laubach & John C. Williams, 2003.
"Measuring the Natural Rate of Interest,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 1063-1070, November.
- Thomas Laubach and John C. Williams, 2001. "Measuring the Natural Rate of Interest," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 35, Society for Computational Economics.
- Thomas Laubach & John C. Williams, 2001. "Measuring the natural rate of interest," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bhaskar Dutta & Tridip Ray & E Somanathan (ed.), 2009. "New and Enduring Themes in Development Economics," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 7207.
- Michel Juillard & Charles Freedman & Dmitry Korshunov & Douglas Laxton & Ondrej Kamenik & Ioan Carabenciov & Igor Ermolaev & Jared Laxton, 2008. "A Small Quarterly Multi-Country Projection Model with Financial-Real Linkages and Oil Prices," IMF Working Papers 08/280, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng Zhu, 2016. "Understanding the changing equilibrium real interest rates in Asia-Pacific," BIS Working Papers 567, Bank for International Settlements.
- Feng Zhu, 2016. "A spectral perspective on natural interest rates in Asia-Pacific: changes and possible drivers," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Expanding the boundaries of monetary policy in Asia and the Pacific, volume 88, pages 63-149 Bank for International Settlements.
- Harendra Behera & Sitikantha Pattanaik & Rajesh Kavediya, 2015. "Natural Interest Rate: Assessing the Stance of Indiaâ€™s Monetary Policy under Uncertainty," Working Papers id:7654, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural interest rate; potential output; Kalman filter; monetary policy;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2013-10-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-10-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2013-017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .