Benchmarking urban sustainability: A Composite index for Mumbai and Bangalore
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harriet Bulkeley, 2006. "Urban sustainability: learning from best practice?," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(6), pages 1029-1044, June.
- World Bank, 2009. "World Development Indicators 2009," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4367, 05-2018.
- Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2011. "Urban transport sustainability indicators: Application of Multi-View Black-Box (MVBB) framework," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-022, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Helen Briassoulis, 2001. "Sustainable Development and its Indicators: Through a (Planner's) Glass Darkly," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 409-427.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1473-:d:108951 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liyin Shen & Chenyang Shuai & Liudan Jiao & Yongtao Tan & Xiangnan Song, 2016. "A Global Perspective on the Sustainable Performance of Urbanization," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-16, August.
- repec:spr:masfgc:v:22:y:2017:i:7:d:10.1007_s11027-016-9704-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBenchmarking; Gap analysis; Indicator; Sustainability; Urban;
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2013-07-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-NPS-2013-07-20 (Nonprofit & Public Sector)
- NEP-URE-2013-07-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2013-008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.