The IMK’s Model of the German Economy
This IMK Study is a documentation of the IMK's macro-econometric model of the German economy. Currently the model includes 48 behavioural equations, which are usually specified as error-correction equations, and 61 definitions. The model is based on seasonally unadjusted quarterly national accounts data complemented by additional statistics and calculations of the IMK. Special features of the model include a more detailed representation of the German exports by destination (euro area, UK, USA, rest of the world) as well as a Keynesian employment function. The model is used both for economic policy simulations and forecasts.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 211 7778 234
Fax: +49 211 7778 4234
Web page: http://www.imk-boeckler.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- Volker Meinhardt & Katja Rietzler & Rudolf Zwiener, 2009. "Konjunktur und Rentenversicherung - gegenseitige Abhängigkeiten und mögliche Veränderungen durch diskretionäre Maßnahmen," IMK Studies 03-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Chow, Gregory C & Lin, An-loh, 1971.
"Best Linear Unbiased Interpolation, Distribution, and Extrapolation of Time Series by Related Series,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 53(4), pages 372-75, November.
- Tom Doan, . "CHOWLIN: RATS procedure to distribute a series to a higher frequency using related series," Statistical Software Components RTS00036, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, . "DISAGGREGATE: RATS procedure to implement general disaggregation (interpolation/distribution) procedure," Statistical Software Components RTS00050, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Manh Ha Duong & Camille Logeay & Sabine Stephan & Rudolf Zwiener & Serhiy Yahnych, 2005. "Modelling European Business Cycles (EBC Model): A Macroeconometric Model of Germany ; Version March 2005," Data Documentation 5, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stock, James H, 1987. "Asymptotic Properties of Least Squares Estimators of Cointegrating Vectors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1035-56, September.
- Sabine Stephan, 2002.
"German Exports to the Euro Area,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
286, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imk:studie:29-2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Nemitz)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.