Price support in the stock market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose M. Marin & Jacques P. Olivier, 2008.
"The Dog That Did Not Bark: Insider Trading and Crashes,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(5), pages 2429-2476, October.
- José M. Marín & Jacques Olivier, 2006. "The dog that did not bark: Insider trading and crashes," Economics Working Papers 948, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- José M. Marín & Jacques Olivier, 2007. "The dog that did not bark: Insider trading and crashes," Working Papers 2007-20, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Marín Vigueras, José Maria & Olivier, Jacques, 2007. "The Dog that Did Not Bark: Insider Trading and Crashes," CEPR Discussion Papers 6244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacques Olivier & José M. Marin, 2006. "The Dog That Did Not Bark: Insider Trading and Crashes," Working Papers 241, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jacques Olivier & J. M. Marin, 2006. "The dog that did not bark: insider trading and crashes," Post-Print halshs-00121093, HAL.
- Mola, Simona & Guidolin, Massimo, 2009. "Affiliated mutual funds and analyst optimism," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 108-137, July.
- Ritter, Jay R. & Zhang, Donghang, 2007. "Affiliated mutual funds and the allocation of initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 337-368, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Fan & Sanger, Gary C. & Slovin, Myron B., 2013. "Asset sales in the mutual fund industry: Who gains?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4834-4849.
More about this item
Keywordsprice support; conflict of interests; agency problem; mutual funds; asset management; fund families; banks; prosecution;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-08-06 (Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2010-08-06 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MST-2010-08-06 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imd:wpaper:wp2010-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IMDEA RePEc Maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icimdes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.