Price support in the stock market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ritter, Jay R. & Zhang, Donghang, 2007. "Affiliated mutual funds and the allocation of initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 337-368, November.
- Jose M. Marin & Jacques P. Olivier, 2008.
"The Dog That Did Not Bark: Insider Trading and Crashes,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(5), pages 2429-2476, October.
- Jacques Olivier & J. M. Marin, 2006. "The dog that did not bark: insider trading and crashes," Post-Print halshs-00121093, HAL.
- José M. Marín & Jacques Olivier, 2006. "The dog that did not bark: Insider trading and crashes," Economics Working Papers 948, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- José M. Marín & Jacques Olivier, 2007. "The dog that did not bark: Insider trading and crashes," Working Papers 2007-20, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Marín Vigueras, José Maria & Olivier, Jacques, 2007. "The Dog that Did Not Bark: Insider Trading and Crashes," CEPR Discussion Papers 6244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacques Olivier & José M. Marin, 2006. "The Dog That Did Not Bark: Insider Trading and Crashes," Working Papers 241, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Mola, Simona & Guidolin, Massimo, 2009. "Affiliated mutual funds and analyst optimism," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 108-137, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Fan & Sanger, Gary C. & Slovin, Myron B., 2013. "Asset sales in the mutual fund industry: Who gains?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4834-4849.
More about this item
Keywordsprice support; conflict of interests; agency problem; mutual funds; asset management; fund families; banks; prosecution;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-08-06 (Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2010-08-06 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MST-2010-08-06 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imd:wpaper:wp2010-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IMDEA RePEc Maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icimdes.html .