Role of culture in celebrity endorsement: Brand endorsement by celebrities in Indian context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Belk, Russell W, 1988. " Possessions and the Extended Self," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 139-168, September.
- McCracken, Grant, 1989. " Who Is the Celebrity Endorser? Cultural Foundations of the Endorsement Process," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 310-321, December.
- Tripp, Carolyn & Jensen, Thomas D & Carlson, Les, 1994. " The Effects of Multiple Product Endorsements by Celebrities on Consumers' Attitudes and Intentions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 535-547, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Misra, Shekhar & Beatty, Sharon E., 1990. "Celebrity spokesperson and brand congruence : An assessment of recall and affect," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 159-173, September.
- John U. Farley & Donald R. Lehmann, 1994. "Cross-National "Laws" and Differences in Market Response," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 111-122, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iim:iimawp:12123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eciimin.html .