Corporate Social Responsibility and Firm Performance: Indian Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:14:y:2018:i:3:p:254-265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bozzolan, Saverio & Fabrizi, Michele & Mallin, Christine A. & Michelon, Giovanna, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Earnings Quality: International Evidence," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 361-396.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-325, June.
- Vijaya Murthy, 2008. "Corporate Social Disclosure Practices of Top Software Firms in India," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 9(2), pages 173-188, August.
- Stephen Brammer & Chris Brooks & Stephen Pavelin, 2006.
"Corporate Social Performance and Stock Returns: UK Evidence from Disaggregate Measures,"
Financial Management Association International, vol. 35(3), pages 97-116, September.
- Stephen Brammer & Chris Brooks & Stephen Pavelin, 2006. "Corporate Social Performance and Stock Returns: UK Evidence from Disaggregate Measures," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 35(3), Autumn.
- Marianne Bertrand & Paras Mehta & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002.
"Ferreting out Tunneling: An Application to Indian Business Groups,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 121-148.
- Marianne Bertrand & Paras Mehta & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2000. "Ferreting Out Tunneling: An Application to Indian Business Groups," NBER Working Papers 7952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gopalan, Radhakrishnan & Nanda, Vikram & Seru, Amit, 2007. "Affiliated firms and financial support: Evidence from Indian business groups," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 759-795, December.
- Henri Servaes & Ane Tamayo, 2013. "The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Firm Value: The Role of Customer Awareness," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(5), pages 1045-1061, May.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Abhishek Mukherjee & Ron Bird, 2016. "Analysis of mandatory CSR expenditure in India: a survey," International Journal of Corporate Governance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 32-59.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:30:y:2014:i:1:p:217-229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Supriti Mishra & Damodar Suar, 2010. "Does Corporate Social Responsibility Influence Firm Performance of Indian Companies?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(4), pages 571-601, September.
- repec:ids:ijcgov:v:9:y:2018:i:3:p:300-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Indiaâ€”An Effort to Bridge the Welfare Gap," Review of Market Integration, India Development Foundation, vol. 7(1), pages 1-36, April.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:21:y:2000:i:5:p:603-609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tarun Khanna & Krishna Palepu, 2005. "The Evolution of Concentrated Ownership in India: Broad Patterns and a History of the Indian Software Industry," NBER Chapters,in: A History of Corporate Governance around the World: Family Business Groups to Professional Managers, pages 283-324 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar, 2015. "Corporate social responsibility in India - An Effort to bridge the welfare gap," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-023, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Yongtao Hong & Margaret Andersen, 2011. "The Relationship Between Corporate Social Responsibility and Earnings Management: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(4), pages 461-471, December.
- Alan Gregory & Rajesh Tharyan & Julie Whittaker, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Firm Value: Disaggregating the Effects on Cash Flow, Risk and Growth," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(4), pages 633-657, November.
- Bimal Arora & Ravi Puranik, 2004. "A Review of Corporate Social Responsibility in India," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 47(3), pages 93-100, September.
- Kothari, S.P. & Leone, Andrew J. & Wasley, Charles E., 2005. "Performance matched discretionary accrual measures," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 163-197, February.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:26:y:2005:i:3:p:197-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Daniel A. & Zarowin, Paul, 2010. "Accrual-based and real earnings management activities around seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 2-19, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm performance; Corporate Social Responsibility; Mandatory CSR; India;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2019-07-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iik:wpaper:317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sudheesh Kumar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iikmmin.html .