Report NEP-EFF-2019-07-15This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Christian Krekel & George Ward, 2019. "Employee wellbeing: the impact on productivity and firm performance," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 556, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Laura Alfaro & Alejandro Cunat & Harald Fadinger & Yanping Liu, 2019. "The Real Exchange Rate, Innovation and Productivity: Regional Heterogeneity, Asymmetries and Hysteresis," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_094, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Pedro Bento & Diego Restuccia, 2019. "The Role of Nonemployers in Business Dynamism and Aggregate Productivity," NBER Working Papers 25998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sthanu R. Nair, 2019. "India’s Agrarian Performance: A Comparative Analysis of UPA and NDA Regimes," Working papers 340, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Dunleavy, Patrick, 2017. "Public sector productivity: measurement challenges, performance information and prospects for improvement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87207, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Evangelina Dardati & Meryem Saygili, 2019. "Bigger, Not Cleaner! Another Look at the Trade-Environment," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv332, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Sudershan Kuntluru, 2019. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Firm Performance: Indian Evidence," Working papers 317, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Giuseppe Berlingieri & Sara Calligaris & Chiara Criscuolo, 2019. "Firm size, productivity and pay in today's service economy," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 555, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fabling, Richard & Mare, David C., 2019. "Improved productivity measurement in New Zealand's Longitudinal Business Database," Motu Working Papers 290393, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.