Firm size, productivity and pay in today's service economy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; size-premium; wages;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2019-07-15 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2019-07-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2019-07-15 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MAC-2019-07-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2019-07-15 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2019-07-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepcnp:555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/centrepiece/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .