Report NEP-SBM-2019-07-15This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Martin & Lavesson, Niclas & Partridge, Mark D., 2019. "Local Rates of New Firm Formation: An Empirical Exploration using Swedish Data," Working Paper Series 1290, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Quentin Plantec & Benjamin Cabanes & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2019. "Exploring Practices In University - Industry Collaborations: The Case Of Collaborative Doctoral Program In France," Post-Print hal-02152927, HAL.
- David Freshwater & Enrique Garcilazo & Julia Latto & Julian Pace & Alvin Simms & Jamie Ward & Tim Wojan, 2019. "Business development and the growth of rural SMEs," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2019/07, OECD Publishing.
- Haus-Reve, Silje & Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2019. "Does combining different types of collaboration always benefit firms? Collaboration, complementarity and product innovation in Norway," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100330, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Brault, Julien & Signore, Simone, 2019. "The real effects of EU loan guarantee schemes for SMEs: A pan-European assessment," EIF Working Paper Series 2019/56, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Pedro Bento & Diego Restuccia, 2019. "The Role of Nonemployers in Business Dynamism and Aggregate Productivity," NBER Working Papers 25998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Niken Kusumawardhani & Daniel Suryadarma & Luca Tiberti & Veto Tyas, 2019. "What Skills Lead to Entrepreneurial Success? Evidence from Non-Farm-Household Enterprises in Indonesia," Working Papers PMMA 2019-14, PEP-PMMA.
- ALBERTI Valentina & ALONSO RAPOSO Maria & ATTARDO Carmelo & AUTERI Davide & RIBEIRO BARRANCO Ricardo & BATISTA E SILVA Filipe & BENCZUR Peter & BERTOLDI Paolo & BONO Flavio & BUSSOLARI Ioris & LOURO C, 2019. "The Future of Cities: Opportunities, challenges and the way forward," JRC Working Papers JRC116711, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Giuseppe Berlingieri & Sara Calligaris & Chiara Criscuolo, 2019. "Firm size, productivity and pay in today's service economy," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 555, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Audretsch, David & Link, Albert, 2019. "The Fountain of Knowledge: An Epistemological Perspective on the Growth of U.S. SBIR-Funded Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 19-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Yesuf Mohammednur Awel & Jonse Bane Boka & Hiywot Menker & Ajebush Shafi & Eleni Yitbarek & Mulatu Zerihun, 2019. "Impact of Credit and Training on Enterprise Performance: Evidence from Urban Ethiopia," Working Papers PMMA 2019-13, PEP-PMMA.
- Tapas Kundu & Seongwuk Moon, 2017. "Integration and Competition for Innovations in Science-Based Industries," Working Papers 201706, Oslo Metropolitan University, Oslo Business School.
- De Rassenfosse, Gaétan & Decarolis, Francesco & Giuffrida, Leonardo Maria & Iossa, Elisabetta & Mollisi, Vincenzo & Raiteri, Emilio & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2019. "Buyers' Role in Innovation Procurement," CEPR Discussion Papers 13777, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Paolo Conteduca & Ekaterina Kazakova, 2018. "Serving Abroad: Export, M&A, and Greenfield Investment," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_008, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Giulio Federico & Fiona Scott Morton & Carl Shapiro, 2019. "Antitrust and Innovation: Welcoming and Protecting Disruption," NBER Working Papers 26005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorenza Rossi & Emilio Zanetti Chini, 2019. "Temporal Disaggregation of Business Dynamics: New Evidence for U.S. Economy," Working Papers 188, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Crick, Florence & Eskander, Shaikh M.S.U. & Fankhauser, Samuel & Diop, Mamadou, 2018. "How do African SMEs respond to climate risks? Evidence from Kenya and Senegal," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87482, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.