How Not to Regulate Insurance Markets: The Risks and Dangers of Solvency II
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash Persaud, 2014. "Why Bail-In Securities Are Fool's Gold," Policy Briefs PB14-23, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Banki upadają dlatego, że nie wiedzą, iż ryzykują
by k.Ned in Obserwator Finansowy on 2016-01-23 08:00:25
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GaÃ«tan Le Quang, 2017. ""Taking Diversity into Account": the Diversity of Financial Institutions and Accounting Regulation," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-05-22 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-CBA-2015-05-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IAS-2015-05-22 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2015-05-22 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb15-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .