Report NEP-IAS-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Haan & Victoria Prowse, 2015. "Optimal Social Assistance and Unemployment Insurance in a Life-Cycle Model of Family Labor Supply and Savings," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 750, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Angelika, Lavrinenko, 2015. "Перспективы Развития Федерального Фонда Обязательного Медицинского Страхования [Prospects for the development of the federal compulsory medical insurance fund]," MPRA Paper 64449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto MarfÃ¨, 2015. "Income Insurance and the Equilibrium Term-Structure of Equity," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 407, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Oguro, Kazumasa & Hiraizumi, Nobuyuki & Owen, Michael & Guo, Jicang, 2015. "Fiscal Reform and Improved Earthquake Insurance Claims-paying Capacity: Can the Two Coexist? —Attempting to reconcile heightened earthquake risk with sound fiscal policy—," CIS Discussion paper series 643, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Simin Mozayeni, 2015. "Social Insurance, Payroll Tax Structure, and Saving Rates: An International Comparison for OECD Countries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003385, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jean-François Angers & Denise Desjardins & Georges Dionne & François Guertin, 2015. "Modelling and Estimating Individual and Firm Effects with Count Panel Data," Cahiers de recherche 1506, CIRPEE.
- Avinash D. Persaud, 2015. "How Not to Regulate Insurance Markets: The Risks and Dangers of Solvency II," Policy Briefs PB15-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Arkadiusz Szydlowski, 2015. "Endogenous Censoring in the Mixed Proportional Hazard Model with an Application to Optimal Unemployment Insurance," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/06, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Catherine Haeck & Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan & David Lapierre, 2014. "Evidence on Maternal Health from Two Large Canadian Parental Leave Expansions: When is Enough Too Much?'," Working Papers 14-02, Research Group on Human Capital, University of Quebec in Montreal's School of Management, revised Dec 2016.
- Hansjoerg Albrecher & Pablo Azcue & Nora Muler, 2015. "Optimal Dividend Strategies for Two Collaborating Insurance Companies," Papers 1505.03980, arXiv.org.