Lehman Died, Bagehot Lives: Why Did the Fed and Treasury Let a Major Wall Street Bank Fail?
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Lender of Last Resort and the Lehman Bankruptcy
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2016-07-25 17:16:49
- Financial Crisis: The Endgame
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2018-09-03 12:25:40
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Tucker, 2014. "The lender of last resort and modern central banking: principles and reconstruction," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Re-thinking the lender of last resort, volume 79, pages 10-42, Bank for International Settlements.
- George Selgin, 2014. "Operation Twist-the-Truth: How the Federal Reserve Misrepresents Its History and Performance," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 34(2), pages 229-263, Spring/Su.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FMK-2013-11-22 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HIS-2013-11-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MON-2013-11-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb13-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peterson Institute webmaster (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.