Possibly Nonstationary Cross-Validation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Xia, Yingcun & Li, W. K., 2002. "Asymptotic Behavior of Bandwidth Selected by the Cross-Validation Method for Local Polynomial Fitting," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 265-287, November.
- John Y. Campbell, Robert J. Shiller, 1988.
"The Dividend-Price Ratio and Expectations of Future Dividends and Discount Factors,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(3), pages 195-228.
- Robert J. Shiller & John Y. Campbell, 1986. "The Dividend-Price Ratio and Expectations of Future Dividends and Discount Factors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 812, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1986. "The Dividend-Price Ratio and Expectations of Future Dividends and Discount Factors," NBER Working Papers 2100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stambaugh, Robert F., 1999. "Predictive regressions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 375-421, December.
- Qiying Wang & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2009. "Structural Nonparametric Cointegrating Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(6), pages 1901-1948, November.
- Gao, Jiti & Kanaya, Shin & Li, Degui & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2015.
"Uniform Consistency For Nonparametric Estimators In Null Recurrent Time Series,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(05), pages 911-952, October.
- Jiti Gao & Degui Li & Dag Tjostheim, 2009. "Uniform Consistency for Nonparametric Estimators in Null Recurrent Time Series," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-26, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Jiti Gao & Shin Kanaya & Degui Li & Dag Tjøstheim, 2013. "Uniform Consistency for Nonparametric Estimators in Null Recurrent Time Series," CREATES Research Papers 2013-29, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jiti Gao & Degui Li & Dag Tjøstheim, 2011. "Uniform Consistency for Nonparametric Estimators in Null Recurrent Time Series," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Emmanuel Guerre, 2004.
"Design-Adaptive Pointwise Nonparametric Regression Estimation for Recurrent Markov Time Series,"
2004-22, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Guerre, 2004. "Design-Adaptive Pointwise Nonparametric Regression Estimation For Recurrent Markov Time Series," Econometrics 0411007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valkanov, Rossen, 2003. "Long-horizon regressions: theoretical results and applications," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 201-232, May.
- Cavanagh, Christopher L. & Elliott, Graham & Stock, James H., 1995. "Inference in Models with Nearly Integrated Regressors," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 1131-1147, October.
- Yakowitz, Sidney, 1989. "Nonparametric density and regression estimation for Markov sequences without mixing assumptions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 124-136, July.
- Jeff Fleming, 2001. "The Economic Value of Volatility Timing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(1), pages 329-352, February.
- Lewellen, Jonathan, 2004. "Predicting returns with financial ratios," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 209-235, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scholz, Michael & Sperlich, Stefan & Nielsen, Jens Perch, 2016. "Nonparametric long term prediction of stock returns with generated bond yields," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 82-96.
More about this item
KeywordsBandwidth Selection; Recurrence; Predictive Regressions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2016-06-25 (Econometrics)
- NEP-NET-2016-06-25 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:11/16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.