Corruption Survey in Croatia: Survey Confidentiality and Trust in Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niclas Berggren & Henrik Jordahl, 2006.
"Free to Trust: Economic Freedom and Social Capital,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 141-169, May.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik, 2005. "Free to Trust? Economic Freedom and Social Capital," Ratio Working Papers 64, The Ratio Institute.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik, 2005. "Free to Trust? Economic Freedom and Social Capital," Working Paper Series 2005:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Vito Tanzi, 1998. "Corruption Around the World; Causes, Consequences, Scope, and Cures," IMF Working Papers 98/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Jensen, Nathan M. & Li, Quan & Rahman, Aminur, 2007. "Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter : understanding corruption using cross-national firm-level surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4413, The World Bank.
- Paolo Mauro, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712.
- Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob, 2006. "Using Micro-Surveys to Measure and Explain Corruption," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 359-370, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipf:psejou:v:41:y:2017:i:4:p:387-420 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana Stipčić & Tanja Ćorić & Marijan Erceg & Frane Mihanović & Ivana Kolčić & Ozren Polašek, 2015. "Socioeconomic inequalities show remarkably poor association with health and disease in Southern Croatia," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(4), pages 417-426, May.
More about this item
Keywordscorruption experience; trust in institutions; reporting crime; Croatia;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iez:wpaper:1201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Banicevic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eizgghr.html .