Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hay, George A & Kelley, Daniel, 1974. "An Empirical Survey of Price Fixing Conspiracies," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 13-38, April.
- Stephen W. Salant & Sheldon Switzer & Robert J. Reynolds, 1983. "Losses From Horizontal Merger: The Effects of an Exogenous Change in Industry Structure on Cournot-Nash Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(2), pages 185-199.
- Perry, Martin K & Porter, Robert H, 1985. "Oligopoly and the Incentive for Horizontal Merger," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 219-227, March.
- Escrihuela-Villar, Marc, 2008. "Partial coordination and mergers among quantity-setting firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 803-810, May.
- Reinhard Selten, 1973.
"A Simple Model of Imperfect Competition, where 4 are Few and 6 are Many,"
Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers
008, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Selten, Reinhard, 2017. "A simple model of imperfect competition, where 4 are few and 6 are many," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 8, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Marc Escrihuela, 2002. "Cartel Sustainability And Cartel Stability," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Iwan Bos & Joseph E. Harrington, Jr, 2010.
"Endogenous cartel formation with heterogeneous firms,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 41(1), pages 92-117.
- Iwan Bos & Joseph E. Harrington, Jr., 2008. "Endogenous Cartel Formation with Heterogeneous Firms," Economics Working Paper Archive 544, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Valerie Y. Suslow, 2005. "Cartel contract duration: empirical evidence from inter-war international cartels," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(5), pages 705-744, October.
More about this item
Keywordsumbrella effect; partial cartel; pass-on; cartel effect; quantification of damages; merger effects; private enforcement; standing; market definition; cellophane fallacy; antitrust;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-09-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LAW-2013-09-25 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2013-09-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MKT-2013-09-25 (Marketing)
- NEP-NEU-2013-09-25 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ies:wpaper:e201317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Monika Marin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iesegfr.html .