Towards a European Directive on Damages Actions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maarten Pieter Schinkel & Jan Tuinstra & Jakob Rüggeberg, 2008.
"Illinois Walls: how barring indirect purchaser suits facilitates collusion,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 39(3), pages 683-698.
- RÃ¼ggeberg, J. & Schinkel, M.P. & Tuinstra, J., 2005. "Illinois Walls: How barring indirect purchaser suits facilitates collusion," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-10, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:4:y:2008:i:1:p:89-113. is not listed on IDEAS
- FRANK VERBOVEN & THEON van DIJK, 2009. "CARTEL DAMAGES CLAIMS AND THE PASSING-ON DEFENSE -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 457-491, September.
- Hans W. Friederiszick & Frank P. Maier-Rigaud, 2007. "The Role of Economics in Cartel Detection in Europe," Conferences on New Political Economy,in: Max Albert & Stefan Voigt & Dieter Schmidtchen (ed.), Conferences on New Political Economy, edition 1, volume 24, pages 179-196(1 Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen.
More about this item
Keywordsquantification of damages; pass-on; passing-on defence; overcharge; unjust enrichment; private enforcement; lucrum cessans; quantity effect; damnum emergens; price effect; burden of proof; standard of proof; tort law; compensation; presumption;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-09-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EUR-2013-09-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LAW-2013-09-25 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2013-09-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-NEU-2013-09-25 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ies:wpaper:e201316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Monika Marin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iesegfr.html .