Cartel contract duration: empirical evidence from inter-war international cartels
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathan ROSENBERG, 2009.
"Why do firms do basic research (with their own money)?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Studies On Science And The Innovation Process Selected Works of Nathan Rosenberg, chapter 11, pages 225-234
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1990. "Why do firms do basic research (with their own money)?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 165-174, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharjea, Aditya & Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2015.
"Multi-market collusion with territorial allocation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 42-50.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2012. "Multi-Market Collusion With Territorial Allocation," Working Papers id:5170, eSocialSciences.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2012. "Multi-market Collusion with Territorial Allocation," Working papers 217, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Prokop, Jacek, 2011.
"Powstawanie i stabilność karteli heterogenicznych
[The emergence and stability of heterogeneous cartels]," MPRA Paper 43712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Gaudet, Gerard & Van Long, Ngo, 2006.
"Temporary natural resource cartels,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 663-674, November.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & GAUDET, Gérard & LONG, Ngo Van, 2004. "Temporary Natural Resource Cartels," Cahiers de recherche 2004-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & GAUDET, Gérard & LONG, Ngo Van, 2004. "Temporary Natural Resource Cartels," Cahiers de recherche 03-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Symeonidis, George, 1999. "In Which Industries Is Collusion More Likely?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2301, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1992. "Life expectancy of international cartels: an empirical analysis," International Finance Discussion Papers 439, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Levenstein, Margaret C. & Sivadasan, Jagadeesh & Suslow, Valerie Y., 2015. "The effect of competition on trade: Evidence from the collapse of international cartels," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 56-70.
- Roman Inderst & Frank Maier-Rigaud & Ulrich Schwalbe, 2013. "Umbrella Effects," Working Papers 2013-ECO-17, IESEG School of Management.
- Zhou, Jun, 2011. "A Note on â€œModeling the Birth and Death of Cartels with An Application to Evaluating Competition Policyâ€ by Harrington and Chang (2009)," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 362, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Michael A. Utton, 2011. "Cartels and Economic Collusion," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14208.
- Margaret C. Levenstein & Valerie Y. Suslow, 2002. "What Determines Cartel Success?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2002-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Gérard Gaudet, 2007. "Natural resource economics under the rule of Hotelling," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1033-1059, November.
- Chan, Jimmy & Zhang, Wenzhang, 2015. "Collusion enforcement with private information and private monitoring," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 188-211.
- Jesper Fredborg Hurić-Larsen & Angela Münch, 2016. "Competition and Environmental Policy in the EU: Old Foes, New Friends?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 137-153, June.
- Vivek Ghosal & D. Daniel Sokol, 2016.
"Policy Innovations, Political Preferences, and Cartel Prosecutions,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 48(4), pages 405-432, June.
- Vivek Ghosal & D. Daniel Sokol, 2015. "Policy Innovations, Political Preferences, and Cartel Prosecutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 5543, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fatih Cemil ÖZBUĞDAY & Erik BROUWER, 2016.
"Measuring the Extent of European State Aid Control: An Econometric Analysis of the European Commission Decisions,"
Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 24(30).
- Brouwer, E. & Ozbugday, F.C., 2011. "Measuring the Extent of European State Aid Control : An Econometric Analysis of the European Commission Decisions," Discussion Paper 2011-010, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huric Larsen, Jesper Fredborg, 2014. "The collusion incentive constraint," MPRA Paper 58449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kühn, Kai-Uwe, 2006. "How Market Fragmentation Can Facilitate Collusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 5948, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hellwig, Michael & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2017. "When do firms leave cartels? Determinants and the impact on cartel survival," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-002, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Steen, Frode & Toivanen, Otto, 2012. "Anatomy of Cartel Contracts," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 25/2012, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Bolotova, Yuliya V., 2009. "Cartel overcharges: An empirical analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 321-341, May.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Hyunchul Kim & Minsoo Park, 2016. "The Determinants of Cartel Duration in Korea," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 48(4), pages 433-448, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:14:y:2005:i:5:p:705-744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .