Assets Relative Risk for Long-term Investors
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||14 Jul 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Life & Pensions, n°1, janvier 2008.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs, Aile Jean-Jacques Laffont, 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE|
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Y. Campbell & Luis M. Viceira, 1999.
"Consumption and Portfolio Decisions when Expected Returns are Time Varying,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 433-495.
- Campbell, John & Viceira, Luis, 1999. "Consumption and Portfolio Decisions When Expected Returns are Time Varying," Scholarly Articles 3163266, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Luis M. Viceira, 1996. "Consumption and Portfolio Decisions When Expected Returns are Time Varying," NBER Working Papers 5857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Luis M. Viceira, 1998. "Consumption and Portfolio Decisions When Expected Returns Are Time Varying," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1835, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Gollier Christian, 2004.
"Optimal Dynamic Portfolio Risk with First-Order and Second-Order Predictability,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-35, September.
- Gollier, Christian, 2003. "Optimal Dynamic Portfolio Risk with First-Order and Second-Order Predictability," IDEI Working Papers 250, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Nicholas Barberis, 2000. "Investing for the Long Run when Returns Are Predictable," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(1), pages 225-264, 02.
- Christian Gollier & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 1997.
"Horizon Length and Portfolio Risk,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-57, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:7279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.