Can the Peace Be Imported?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Mesnard, Alice, 2003.
" Civil War and the Social Contract,"
Springer, vol. 115(3-4), pages 455-75, June.
- Svensson, Jakob, 2003. "Why conditional aid does not work and what can be done about it?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 381-402, April.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 2006. "Should You Arm Your Future Victims?," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 313-338, November.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Tahsin Saadi-Sedik, 2004. "Aid versus sanctions for taming oppressors: theory and case study of the Iraqi Kurds," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 343-364.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 1995. " How to Pay for the Peace? A Theoretical Framework with References to African Countries," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 83(1-2), pages 173-84, April.
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1991. "A General Equilibrium Model of Insurrections," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 912-21, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:4745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.