CEO and Director Turnover in Venezuela
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Himmelberg, Charles P. & Hubbard, R. Glenn & Palia, Darius, 1999.
"Understanding the determinants of managerial ownership and the link between ownership and performance,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 353-384, September.
- Himmelberg, C.P. & Hubbard, R.G. & Palia, D., 1997. "Understanding the Determinants of Mangerial Ownership and the Link Between Ownership and Performance," Papers 97-21, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Charles P. Himmelberg & R. Glenn Hubbard & Darius Palia, 2000. "Understanding the Determinants of Managerial Ownership and the Link Between Ownership and Performance," NBER Working Papers 7209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anil Shivdasani & David Yermack, 1999.
"CEO Involvement in the Selection of New Board Members: An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 54(5), pages 1829-1853, October.
- Anil Shivdasani & David Yermack, 1998. "CEO Involvement in the Selection of New Board Members: An Empirical Analysis," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-059, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Warner, Jerold B. & Watts, Ross L. & Wruck, Karen H., 1988. "Stock prices and top management changes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 461-492, January.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Ash & Levine, Ross, 1996.
"Stock Market Development and Financial Intermediaries: Stylized Facts,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(2), pages 291-321, May.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 1995. "Stock market development and financial intermediaries : stylized facts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1462, The World Bank.
- Weisbach, Michael S., 1988. "Outside directors and CEO turnover," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 431-460, January.
- Jensen, Michael C & Murphy, Kevin J, 1990. "Performance Pay and Top-Management Incentives," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(2), pages 225-264, April.
- Gibson, Michael S., 2003. "Is Corporate Governance Ineffective in Emerging Markets?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(01), pages 231-250, March.
- Claessens, Stijn & Djankov, Simeon, 1999. "Enterprise performance and management turnover in the Czech Republic," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 1115-1124, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Lefort, 2005. "Ownership Structure And Corporate Governance In Latin America," Abante, Escuela de Administracion. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 8(1), pages 55-84.
- Urbi Garay & Maximiliano GonzÃ¡lez & Carlos A. Molina, 2007.
"Firm Performance and CEO Reputation Costs: New Evidence from the Venezuelan Banking Crisis,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 43(3), pages 16-33, June.
- Urbi Garay & Maximiliano GonzÃƒÂ¡lez & Carlos A. Molina, 2007. "Firm Performance and CEO Reputation Costs: New Evidence from the Venezuelan Banking Crisis," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 16-33, June.
- Alberto Chong & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes, 2007. "Corporate Governance in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4494, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alberto Chong & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes, 2007. "Gobierno Corporativo en América Latina," Research Department Publications 4495, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Fortich, Roberto & Gutiérrez, Luis & Pombo, Carlos, 2008. "Board structure and firm performance: evidence from Colombia," Galeras. Working Papers Series 019, Universidad de Los Andes. Facultad de Administración. School of Management.
- Andrés Langebaek & Jaime Eduardo Ortíz, 2007. "Q De Tobin Y Gobierno Corporativo De Las Empresas Listadas En Bolsa," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003960, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Garay, Urbi & González, Maximiliano & Guzmán, Alexander & Trujillo, María Andrea, 2013. "Internet-based corporate disclosure and market value: Evidence from Latin America," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 150-168.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:3214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .