Brazil's Trade Policy: Old and New Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mesquita Moreira, Mauricio, 2007.
"Fear of China: Is There a Future for Manufacturing in Latin America?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 355-376, March.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2004. "Fear of China: Is there a future for manufacturing in Latin America?," Development and Comp Systems 0412008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2006. "Fear of China : is there a future for manufacturing in Latin America ?," INTAL Working Papers 1278, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2004. "Fear of China: Is There a Future for Manufacturing in Latin America?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3434, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:17318 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:idbbks:261 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Giordano & Mauricio Mesquita Moreira & Fernando Quevedo & Juan S. Blyde & Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Anthony J. Venables & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Silvia Laens & María Inés Terra & Marcel Vail, 2008. "Deepening integration in MERCOSUR: Dealing with Disparities," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 17318 edited by Juan S. Blyde & Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Paolo Giordano, February.
- Blyde, Juan S., 2006. "Convergence Dynamics in Mercosur," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 784-815.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2004. "Brazil’s Trade Liberalization and Growth: Has it Failed?," International Trade 0412008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calfat, Germán & Ganame, Maria Cecilia & Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão, 2000.
"Endogenous protection in Mercosul: an empirical analysis,"
FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
407, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- CALFAT, Germán & FLÔRES Jr., Renato G. & GANAME, Maria Cecilia, 2000. "Endogenous protection in Mercosul: An empirical analysis," Working Papers 2000025, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1991. "The move toward free trade zones," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 7-58.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1991.
"Equipment Investment and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 445-502.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, "undated". "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _122, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990. "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2005.
"Chile´s Regional Arrangements: The Importance of Market Access and Lowering the Tariff to Six Percent,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (S (ed.), General Equilibrium Models for the Chilean Economy, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 9, pages 303-344
Central Bank of Chile.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2003. "Chile’s Regional Arrangements: the Importance of Market Access and Lowering the Tariff to Six Percent," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 238, Central Bank of Chile.
- Corden, W. M., 1971. "The substitution problem in the theory of effective protection," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 37-57, February.
- José Ernesto López Córdova & Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2003. "Regional Integration and Productivity: The Experiences of Brazil and Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2790, Inter-American Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Agreements; Integration & Trade; Globalization & Regionalization; IDB-WP-139;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:brikps:2508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.