Regional Integration and Productivity: The Experiences of Brazil and Mexico
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Héctor Salgado Banda & Lorenzo Bernal Verdugo, 2011.
"Multifactor productivity and its determinants: an empirical analysis for Mexican manufacturing,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 293-308, December.
- Héctor Salgado Banda & Lorenzo E. Bernal Verdugo, 2007. "Multifactor Productivity and its Determinants: Al Empirical Analysis for Mexican Manufacturing," Working Papers 2007-09, Banco de México.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Sanchez-Reaza, Javier, 2003. "Economic Polarization Through Trade: Trade Liberalization and Regional Growth in Mexico," WIDER Working Paper Series 060, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Silvia Adriana Peluffo Geronazzo, 2016. "Increased trade openness, productivity, employment and wages: a difference-in-differences approach," Estudios Regionales en Economía, Población y Desarrollo. Cuadernos de Trabajo de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. 32, Cuerpo Académico 41 de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, revised 01 Apr 2016.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2009. "Brazil's Trade Policy: Old and New Issues," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2508, Inter-American Development Bank.
- José Luis Machinea, 2003. "The Impact of Western Hemisphere Free Trade Agreements on the Foreign Sector and Debt Sustainability," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4280, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ramirez Verdugo, Arturo, 2005. "Tax Incentives and Business Investment: New Evidence from Mexico," MPRA Paper 2272, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Oct 2006.
- Masi, Fernando & Setrini, Gustavo & Arce, Lucas & González, Cynthia & Servín, Belén, 2011. "Trade and poverty in Paraguay: the case of an agribusiness value chain," Documentos de Proyectos 417, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; Production & Business Cycles; Integration & Trade; INTAL ITD STA Working Paper N° 14; INTAL; Integración Regional;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:brikps:2790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.