Regional Integration and Productivity: The Experiences of Brazil and Mexico
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Héctor Salgado Banda & Lorenzo Bernal Verdugo, 2011.
"Multifactor productivity and its determinants: an empirical analysis for Mexican manufacturing,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 293-308, December.
- Héctor Salgado Banda & Lorenzo E. Bernal Verdugo, 2007. "Multifactor Productivity and its Determinants: Al Empirical Analysis for Mexican Manufacturing," Working Papers 2007-09, Banco de México.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Sanchez-Reaza, Javier, 2003. "Economic Polarization Through Trade: Trade Liberalization and Regional Growth in Mexico," WIDER Working Paper Series 060, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Silvia Adriana Peluffo Geronazzo, 2016. "Increased trade openness, productivity, employment and wages: a difference-in-differences approach," Estudios Regionales en Economía, Población y Desarrollo. Cuadernos de Trabajo de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. 32, Cuerpo Académico 41 de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, revised 01 Apr 2016.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2009. "Brazil's Trade Policy: Old and New Issues," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2508, Inter-American Development Bank.
- José Luis Machinea, 2003. "The Impact of Western Hemisphere Free Trade Agreements on the Foreign Sector and Debt Sustainability," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4280, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ramirez Verdugo, Arturo, 2005. "Tax Incentives and Business Investment: New Evidence from Mexico," MPRA Paper 2272, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Oct 2006.
- Masi, Fernando & Setrini, Gustavo & Arce, Lucas & González, Cynthia & Servín, Belén, 2011. "Trade and poverty in Paraguay: the case of an agribusiness value chain," Documentos de Proyectos 417, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; Production & Business Cycles; Integration & Trade; INTAL ITD STA Working Paper N° 14; INTAL; Integración Regional;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:brikps:2790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .