Analyzing the Use of Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions to Value at Risk Calculations
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Rua Quatá 300, São Paulo, SP 04546-042|
Web page: http://www.insper.edu.br/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- José Fajardo & Aquiles Farias, 2002.
"Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions and Brazilian Data,"
Working Papers Series
52, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Fajardo, J. & Farias, A., 2003. "Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions and Brazilian Data," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_57, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Paul H. Kupiec, 1995. "Techniques for verifying the accuracy of risk measurement models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fajardo, J. & Farias, A. R & Ornelas, J. R. H, 2003. "Goodness-of-fit Tests focus on VaR Estimation," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_55, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:24:y:2004:i:2:a:2712 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)