Analyzing the Use of Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions to Value at Risk Calculations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fajardo, José & Farias, Aquiles, 2004.
"Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions and Brazilian Data,"
Brazilian Review of Econometrics,
Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 24(2), November.
- José Fajardo & Aquiles Farias, 2002. "Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions and Brazilian Data," Working Papers Series 52, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Fajardo, J. & Farias, A., 2003. "Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions and Brazilian Data," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_57, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Paul H. Kupiec, 1995. "Techniques for verifying the accuracy of risk measurement models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fajardo, J. & Farias, A. R & Ornelas, J. R. H, 2003. "Goodness-of-fit Tests focus on VaR Estimation," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_55, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fajardo, José & Farias, Aquiles, 2009.
"Multivariate affine generalized hyperbolic distributions: An empirical investigation,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 174-184, September.
- José Fajardo & Aquiles Farias, 2008. "Multivariate Affine Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions: An Empirical Investigation," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2008-01, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- José Renato Haas Ornelas, 2014. "Assessing the Forecast Ability of Risk-Neutral Densities and Real-World Densities from Emerging Markets Currencies," Working Papers Series 370, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- José Santiago Fajardo Barbachan & Aquiles Rocha de Farias & José Renato Haas Ornelas, 2008. "A Goodness-of-Fit Test with Focus on Conditional Value at Risk," Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 6(2), pages 139-155.
- Farias, A. R. & Ornelas, J. R. H & Fajardo, J., 2004. "Goodness-of-Fit Test focuses on Conditional Value at Risk:An Empirical Analysis of Exchange Rates," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_70, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- repec:rmk:rmkjrc:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:31-41 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2003-10-20 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FIN-2003-10-20 (Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2003-10-20 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibm:finlab:flwp_58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibmecbr.html .