Goodness-of-fit Tests focus on VaR Estimation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shcherba, Alexandr, 2011. "Comparison of VaR estimation methods for different forecasting samples for Russian stocks," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 24(4), pages 58-70.
- Fajardo, J. & Farias, A. R. & Ornelas, J. R. H., 2003. "Analyzing the Use of Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions to Value at Risk Calculations," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_58, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2003-10-20 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2003-10-20 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FIN-2003-10-20 (Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2003-10-20 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibm:finlab:flwp_55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibmecbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .