Symmetry and duality in Levy markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fajardo, José & Farias, Aquiles, 2004.
"Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions and Brazilian Data,"
Brazilian Review of Econometrics,
Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 24(2), November.
- José Fajardo & Aquiles Farias, 2002. "Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions and Brazilian Data," Working Papers Series 52, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Fajardo, J. & Farias, A., 2003. "Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions and Brazilian Data," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_57, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Eberlein, Ernst & Keller, Ulrich & Prause, Karsten, 1998. "New Insights into Smile, Mispricing, and Value at Risk: The Hyperbolic Model," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(3), pages 371-405, July.
- S. G. Kou & Hui Wang, 2004. "Option Pricing Under a Double Exponential Jump Diffusion Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1178-1192, September.
- Orlin Grabbe, J., 1983. "The pricing of call and put options on foreign exchange," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 239-253, December.
- Schroder, Mark, 1999. "Changes of Numeraire for Pricing Futures, Forwards, and Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(5), pages 1143-1163.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Peter Carr & Helyette Geman, 2002. "The Fine Structure of Asset Returns: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(2), pages 305-332, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tehranchi, Michael R., 2009. "Symmetric martingales and symmetric smiles," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(10), pages 3785-3797, October.
- José Fajardo, 2017. "A new factor to explain implied volatility smirk," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(40), pages 4026-4034, August.
- José Fajardo & Ernesto Mordecki, 2008. "Symmetry and Time Changed Brownian Motions," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2008-02, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- José Fajardo, 2014. "Symmetry and Bates’ rule in Ornstein–Uhlenbeck stochastic volatility models," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(2), pages 319-327, October.
- Fajardo, José, 2016. "Power Style Contracts Under Asymmetric Lévy Processes," MPRA Paper 71813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Fajardo & Ernesto Mordecki, 2014.
"Skewness premium with Lévy processes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 1619-1626, September.
- José Fajardo & Ernesto Mordecki, 2006. "Skewness Premium with Lévy Processes," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2006-04, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- José Fajardo & Ernesto Mordecki, 2009. "Skewness Premium with Lévy Processes," CREATES Research Papers 2009-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Rheinländer, Thorsten & Schmutz, Michael, 2013. "Self-dual continuous processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(5), pages 1765-1779.
- Fajardo, José & Mordecki, Ernesto, 2010. "Market symmetry in time-changed Brownian models," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 53-59, March.
- Thorsten Rheinlander & Michael Schmutz, 2012. "Quasi self-dual exponential L\'evy processes," Papers 1201.5132, arXiv.org.
- Ilya Molchanov & Michael Schmutz, 2009. "Exchangeability type properties of asset prices," Papers 0901.4914, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2011.
- Fajardo, José, 2015. "Barrier style contracts under Lévy processes: An alternative approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 179-187.
- Thorsten Rheinlander & Michael Schmutz, 2012. "Self-dual continuous processes," Papers 1201.6516, arXiv.org.
- Kais Hamza & Fima C. Klebaner & Zinoviy Landsman & Ying-Oon Tan, 2014. "Option Pricing for Symmetric L\'evy Returns with Applications," Papers 1402.1554, arXiv.org.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:28:y:2008:i:1:a:1519 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLevy processes; Girsanov theorem; Smile; Numeraire; Duality; Symmetry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:6:y:2006:i:3:p:219-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.