Empirical Evidence on the Effects of Marginal Tax Rates on Income – The German Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruber, Jon & Saez, Emmanuel, 2002.
"The elasticity of taxable income: evidence and implications,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 1-32, April.
- Jon Gruber & Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 7512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Slemrod, Joel, 1998. "Methodological Issues in Measuring and Interpreting Taxable Income Elasticities," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 4), pages 773-88, December.
- Martin Feldstein, 1999.
"Tax Avoidance And The Deadweight Loss Of The Income Tax,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 674-680, November.
- Martin Feldstein, 1995. "Tax Avoidance and the Deadweight Loss of the Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 5055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Slemrod, Joel, 1998. "Methodological Issues in Measuring and Interpreting Taxable Income Elasticities," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 51(4), pages 773-788, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steiner, Viktor, 2010. "Konsolidierung der Staatsfinanzen," Discussion Papers 2010/9, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Neisser, Carina, 2017. "The elasticity of taxable income: A meta-regression analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-032, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bach, Stefan & Corneo, Giacomo & Steiner, Viktor, 2012.
"Optimal top marginal tax rates under income splitting for couples,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1055-1069.
- Bach, Stefan & Corneo, Giacomo & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Optimal top marginal tax rates under income splitting for couples," Discussion Papers 2011/21, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Bach, Stefan & Corneo, Giacomo & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Optimal top marginal tax rates under income splitting for couples," CEPR Discussion Papers 8435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arrazola, MarÃa & de Hevia, JosÃ© & Romero, Desiderio & Sanz-Sanz, JosÃ© FÃ©lix, 2014. "Personal Income Tax Reforms and the Elasticity of Reported Income to Marginal Tax Rates: An Empirical Analysis Applied to Spain," Working Paper Series 3593, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
More about this item
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- J29 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iaw:iawdip:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rolf Kleimann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iawtude.html .