Review of Agricultural Policy Evolution, Agricultural Data Sources, and Food Supply and Demand Studies in Egypt, A
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ibrahim Soliman & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Halah Bassiony, 2010. "Review of Agricultural Policy Evolution, Agricultural Data Sources, and Food Supply and Demand Studies in Egypt, A," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-wp506, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Ibrahim Soliman, 2008.
"Egypt's Household Expenditure Pattern: Does It Alleviate a Food Crisis?,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
08-wp475, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Ibrahim Soliman, 2008. "Egypt's Household Expenditure Pattern: Does It Alleviate a Food Crisis?," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 08-wp475, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Soliman, Ibrahim & Shapouri, Shahla, 1983. "The Impacts of Wheat Price Policy change on Nutritional Status in Egypt," MPRA Paper 32395, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Feb 1984.
- Soliman, Ibrahim & Shapouri, Shahla, 1984. "Egyptian Meat Market: Policy Issues in Trade, Prices, and Expected Market Performance," MPRA Paper 66628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hazell, P. B. R. & Soliman, Ibrahim & Siam, Gamal & Perez, Nicostrato, 1995. "Impact of the structural adjustment program on agricultural production and resource use in Egypt:," EPTD discussion papers 10, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Soliman, Ibrahim, 1994. "Impacts of Gatt Implementation and Animal Protein Food System in Egypt," Reprints 210380, Zagazig University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- El-Asfahani, Aida & Soliman, Ibrahim, 1989. "Planning for food and nutrition security in Egypt: social, economic, and political considerations," MPRA Paper 67544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GAUTHIER Fatima, EL HADAD & Etienne, MONTAIGNE & Michel, PETIT & Hilel, HAMADACHE & Soliman, Ibrahim & Mashhour, Ahmed & Gaber, Mohamed & Ait El Mekki, Akka & El Hindi, Atieh & Thabet, Haitham & Thabe, 2011. "A review of the national and international agro-food policies and institutions in the Mediterranean Region," MPRA Paper 66801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural data; agricultural policy; Egypt; elasticity; supply and demand.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:fpaper:10-wp506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.