Economic feed utilization for dairy buffalo under intensive agricultural system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Soliman, Ibrahim & El-Zaher, Taher, 1984. "The Impact of Government Policies on Efficiency of Milk Production Systems in Egypt," Conference Papers 210379, Zagazig University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Soliman, Ibrahim & El-Zanati, Metwali, 1987. "Estimation for the Crop Response of the Smallholders and Agricultural in New Land," Conference Papers 210361, Zagazig University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Soliman, Ibrahim & J.B., Fitch,, 1985. "Relative Economic Efficiency of Buffalo Milk Production in Egypt," Conference Papers 210326, Zagazig University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic feed; Water buffalo; Intensive system.;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .