Measure of R&D Tax Incentives for OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2009.
"Beggar Thy Neighbor? The In-State, Out-of-State, and Aggregate Effects of R&D Tax Credits,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 431-436.
- Susana Iranzo & Giovanni Peri, 2006. "Schooling Externalities, Technology and Productivity: Theory and Evidence from U.S. States," NBER Working Papers 12440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Peri & Susana Iranzo, 2006. "Schooling Externalities, Technology and Productivity:Theory and Evidence from U.S. States," Working Papers 635, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Richardson, Martin & Wilkie, Simon, 1995. "Incremental R&D Subsidies," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, pages 161-175.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie, 2003.
"The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 225-243.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2000. "The Impact of Public R&D Expenditure on Business R&D," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2000/4, OECD Publishing.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2003. "The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6213, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Russell Thomson & Paul H. Jensen, 2010. "The Effects of Public Subsidies on R&D Employment: Evidence from OECD Countries," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aristei, David & Sterlacchini, Alessandro & Venturini, Francesco, 2015. "The effects of public supports on business R&D: firm-level evidence across EU countries," MPRA Paper 64611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russell Thomson & Paul Jensen, 2013. "The Effects of Government Subsidies on Business R&D Employment: Evidence From Oecd Countries," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, pages 281-310.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Lie, Christine Mee, 2015.
"Do the effects of R&D tax credits vary across industries? A meta-regression analysis,"
Elsevier, pages 819-832.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Lie, Christine, 2013. "Do the effects of R&D tax credits vary across industries? A meta-regression analysis," MPRA Paper 47937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montmartin, Benjamin & Herrera, Marcos, 2015.
"Internal and external effects of R&D subsidies and fiscal incentives: Empirical evidence using spatial dynamic panel models,"
Elsevier, pages 1065-1079.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera, 2014. "Internal and External Effects of R&D Subsidies and Fiscal Incentives: Empirical Evidence Using Spatial Dynamic Panel Models," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-09, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Thomson, Russell, 2013.
"National scientific capacity and R&D offshoring,"
Elsevier, pages 517-528.
- Iraj Hashi & Nebojsa Stojcic, 2010. "The Impact of innovation activities on firm performance using a multi-stage model: evidence from the Community Innovation Survey 4," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 410, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Dr Justin van de Ven, 2013.
"The influence of decision costs on investments in Individual Savings Accounts,"
NIESR Discussion Papers
407, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Russell Thomson, 2013. "The Effectiveness of R&D Tax Credits: Cross-Industry Evidence," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D tax incentives data;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2012n17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abbey Treloar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .