Does marginal employment promote regular employment for unemployed welfare benefit recipients in Germany?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sascha O. Becker & Marco Caliendo, 2007.
"Sensitivity analysis for average treatment effects,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 7(1), pages 71-83, February.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Caliendo, Marco, 2007. "mhbounds – Sensitivity Analysis for Average Treatment Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 2542, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sascha O. Becker & Marco Caliendo, 2007. "mhbounds - Sensitivity Analysis for Average Treatment Effects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 659, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marco Caliendo & Sabine Kopeinig, 2008.
"Some Practical Guidance For The Implementation Of Propensity Score Matching,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 31-72, February.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kopeinig, Sabine, 2005. "Some Practical Guidance for the Implementation of Propensity Score Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 1588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Sabine Kopeinig, 2005. "Some Practical Guidance for the Implementation of Propensity Score Matching," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 485, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn & Arne Uhlendorff, 2012.
"Marginal Employment, Unemployment Duration and Job Match Quality,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1222, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2012. "Marginal Employment, Unemployment Duration and Job Match Quality," IZA Discussion Papers 6499, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heckman, James J. & Lalonde, Robert J. & Smith, Jeffrey A., 1999. "The economics and econometrics of active labor market programs," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1865-2097 Elsevier.
- Michael Lechner, 1999.
"Nonparametric bounds on employment and income effects of continuous vocational training in East Germany,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(1), pages 1-28.
- Lechner, Michael, 1996. "Nonparametric bounds on employment and income effects of continuous vocational training in East Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 96-31, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Grienberger-Zingerle, Maria & Konle-Seidl, Regina, 2006.
"Activation Policies in Germany: From Status Protection to Basic Income Support,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2514, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Konle-Seidl, Regina & Eichhorst, Werner & Grienberger-Zingerle, Maria, 2007. "Activation policies in Germany : from status protection to basic income support," IAB Discussion Paper 200706, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Jaap H. Abbring & Gerard J. van den Berg, 2003. "The Nonparametric Identification of Treatment Effects in Duration Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1491-1517, September.
More about this item
KeywordsArbeitslosengeld II-Empfänger; Arbeitsmarktchancen; geringfügige Beschäftigung; Beschäftigungseffekte; sozialversicherungspflichtige Arbeitnehmer; Arbeitsuche; berufliche Reintegration; Leistungsbezug - Dauer; Integrierte Erwerbsbiografien; Administratives Panel SGB II;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2016-06-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-NET-2016-06-25 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabdpa:201618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.