Statistical Modelling of Temperature Risk
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul I. Ojeaga & Emmanuel O. George & Oluwatoyin Mathew & Adetunji Adekola, 2016. "What does FDI inflow mean for emerging african economies? Measuring the regional effects of FDI in Africa," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 29-46, June.
- Karakosta, Charikleia & Flouri, Maria & Dimopoulou, Stamatia & Psarras, John, 2012. "Analysis of renewable energy progress in the western Balkan countries: Bosnia–Herzegovina and Serbia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 5166-5175.
- Bai, Attila & Durkó, Emília & Tar, Károly & Tóth, József Barnabás & Lázár, István & Kapocska, László & Kircsi, Andrea & Bartók, Blanka & Vass, Róbert & Pénzes, János & Tóth, Tamás, 2016. "Social and economic possibilities for the energy utilization of fitomass in the valley of the river Hernád," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 777-789.
- Anandarajah, Gabrial & Gambhir, Ajay, 2014. "India’s CO2 emission pathways to 2050: What role can renewables play?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 79-86.
- Abrell, Jan & Rausch, Sebastian, 2016.
"Cross-country electricity trade, renewable energy and European transmission infrastructure policy,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 87-113.
- Jan Abrell & Sebastian Rausch, 2016. "Cross-Country Electricity Trade, Renewable Energy and European Transmission Infrastructure Policy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/229, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Fang, Xiande & Li, Dingkun, 2013. "Solar photovoltaic and thermal technology and applications in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 330-340.
More about this item
KeywordsWeather; temperature; seasonality; variance; global warming; expectile; quantile;
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N53 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- Q59 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2012-029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .