Using Wiki to Build an E-learning System in Statistics in Arabic Language
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Taleb Ahmad & Wolfgang Härdle & Julius Mungo, 2006. "On the Difficulty to Design Arabic E-learning System in Statistics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-062, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Learning; MM*Stat; Wiki; ArabTeX; Statistical Software.;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-06-02 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-06-02 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-ICT-2007-06-02 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2007-031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .