On the Utility of E-Learning in Statistics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Klinke, Sigbert & Lehmann, Heiko, 2003. "MD*Book and XQC/XQS - an Architecture for Reproducible Research," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2003,35, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Deborah Nolan & Duncan Temple Lang, 2007. "Dynamic, Interactive Documents for Teaching Statistical Practice," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 75(3), pages 295-321, December.
- Taleb Ahmad & Wolfgang Härdle & Julius Mungo, 2006. "On the Difficulty to Design Arabic E-learning System in Statistics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-062, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volodymyr Perederiy, 2007. "Kombinierte Liquiditäts- und Solvenzkennzahlen und ein darauf basierendes Insolvenzprognosemodell für deutsche GmbHs," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-060, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Learning; Statistics; Web-based Learning.;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-08-18 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-08-18 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-UPT-2007-08-18 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2007-050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.