Report NEP-EDU-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeremy Gibberd, 2007. "South Africa's School Infrastructure Performance Indicator System," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2007/6, OECD Publishing.
- Amanda Bell, 2007. "A New Creative Learning Centre at a Girls School in Australia," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2007/5, OECD Publishing.
- O’Donnell + Tuomey Architects & Shán Ó Cuív, 2007. "Ireland's Cherry Orchard National School," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2007/7, OECD Publishing.
- Nekby, Lena & Özcan, Gülay, 2007. "Do Domestic Educations Even Out the Playing Field? Ethnic Labor Market Gaps in Sweden," SULCIS Working Papers 2007:3, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- M. C. Portela & A. S. Camanho, 2007. "Performance Assessment of Portuguese Secondary Schools," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 07, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Paula Giovagnoli, 2007. "Failures in school progression," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0050, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Jesse Rothstein & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2007. "Constrained After College: Student Loans and Early Career Occupational Choices," NBER Working Papers 13117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taleb Ahmed & Wolfgang Härdle & Sigbert Klinke, 2007. "Using Wiki to Build an E-learning System in Statistics in Arabic Language," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-031, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Frankel, David M. & Volij, Oscar, 2007. "Measuring Segregation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12818, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Stenberg, Anders, 2007. "Evidence on the Impact of Adult Upper Secondary Education in Sweden," Working Paper Series 6/2007, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00145438_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore