Evidence on the Impact of Adult Upper Secondary Education in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAdult education; wage earnings;
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2007-06-02 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2007-06-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2007-06-02 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2007-06-02 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAB-2007-06-02 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-06-02 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sofiwp:2007_006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefan Englund). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofsuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .