Robust estimation of dimension reduction space
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
- Yao, Qiwei & Tong, Howell, 1994. "On subset selection in non-parametric stochastic regression," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6409, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Haerdle,Wolfgang & Stoker,Thomas, 1987. "Investigations smooth multiple regression by the method of average derivatives," Discussion Paper Serie A 107, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Shinichi Sakata & Halbert White, 1998. "High Breakdown Point Conditional Dispersion Estimation with Application to S&P 500 Daily Returns Volatility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 529-568, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cizek, P. & Tamine, J. & Härdle, W., 2008.
"Smoothed L-estimation of regression function,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5154-5162, August.
- Tamine, Julien & Čížek, Pavel & Härdle, Wolfgang, 2002. "Smoothed L-estimation of regression function," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,88, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Cizek, P. & Tamine, J. & Härdle, W.K., 2006. "Smoothed L-estimation of Regression Function," Discussion Paper 2006-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bura, E. & Yang, J., 2011. "Dimension estimation in sufficient dimension reduction: A unifying approach," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 130-142, January.
- Wang, Qin & Yao, Weixin, 2012. "An adaptive estimation of MAVE," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 88-100, February.
- Zhou, Jingke & Xu, Wangli & Zhu, Lixing, 2015. "Robust estimating equation-based sufficient dimension reduction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 99-118.
- Yao, Weixin & Wang, Qin, 2013. "Robust variable selection through MAVE," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 42-49.
More about this item
KeywordsDimension reduction; Nonparametric regression; M-estimation;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2005-015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .